100% WHEY PROTEIN
Super Whey is our premium protein blend designed for all trainers from beginner to advanced. It combines Whey Protein Isolate, Concentrate and Hydrolysed Whey Peptides to give you the ideal formula for muscle recovery and lean muscle gain.
- Whey Protein Isolate.
- Whey Protein concentrate.
- Hydrolyzed Whey Peptides.
- Essential Vitamins and Minerals.
- NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION
- NUTRITION SCIENCE
BUILD WHEY MORE MUSCLE!
100% PURE WHEY PROTEIN
MAX’S Pro Series SuperWhey is a high quality 100% Whey formula designed for all trainers from beginner to advanced. It combines Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Concentrate and Hydrolysed Whey Peptides to give you the ideal formula for optimum muscle recovery and lean muscle growth. SuperWhey comes in 3 delicious flavours and is also great value!
Whey is nature’s best muscle building protein. No other protein comes close to its fantastic bioavailability and biological score. MAX’S SuperWhey is 100% Pure Whey Protein. It has no added carbs or sugars. The combination of 3 different types of whey (Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Isolate and Hydrolysed Whey Peptides) ensures you get a fast and sustained uptake of protein and amino acids to keep you building muscle for longer.
MAX’S SUPERWHEY PROTEIN BLEND:
Micro Filtered Whey Protein Concentrate, Micro & Ultra Filtered Whey Protein Isolate, Hydrolyzed Whey Peptides.
Cocoa, Flavours, Vegetable Gum (412), Soy Lecithin, Sweeteners (955, 950)..
Serving Size: 50g (1 Scoop)
Servings per container: 60
|Nutrition||Per 50g Serve in 300ml Water||Per 50g Serve in 300ml Skim Milk||Per 100g|
|Fat – Total||1.5g||1.8g||3.1g|
|Fat – Saturated||0.8g||1.1g||1.6g|
|Carbohydrates – Total||4.0g||19.0g||8.1g|
|Carbohydrates – Sugars||2.0g||17.0g||4.1g|
HOW TO TAKE SUPER WHEY
Take 2 serves per day between meals. On Training days, take one serve within an hour after finishing your workout to maximise recovery. Add 30 grams (approx. 1 scoop) in a shaker with 200 ml of water or low fat milk, and shake for 30 seconds or until mixed. Consume within 30 minutes.
WHO SHOULD TAKE SUPER WHEY
MAX’S Super Whey is recommended for trainers looking to aid recovery and promote lean muscle growth.
Can I use it to gain weight?
Yes, SuperWhey can be used as a weight gainer. For best results add 2 scoops to 400 – 500ml of milk and consume 2 – 3 times a day.
Can it be taken before bed?
Yes, SuperWhey can be taken before bed. The WPC is a medium absorbing protein so it will help support recovery and growth while you sleep. However, for optimum results you should consider MAX’S Casein SR as your bed time dosage.
|All Day Use|
MAX’S SUPERWHEY COMBINES 3 BEST FORMS OF WHEY INTO ONE AWESOME FORMULA:
- Whey Protein Concentrate is one of nature’s best muscle builders and health boosters and is a perfect choice for building muscle and keeping you healthy and active when you are training at your hardest. WPC is slower digesting so provides nutrients to your muscles for longer to keep you growing all day.
- Whey Protein Isolate (WPI) is nature’s most bio-available muscle builder. It is manufactured using advanced “Cross Flow” Micro and Ultra Filtration to become extremely pure and easily absorbed. This type of purification is very gentle to the protein structure which helps retain its biological activity and muscle building properties. WPI contains an ideal ratio of amino acids for repairing and building human muscle and also contains high levels of Branched Chain Amino Acids, including L-Leucine, which are key regulators of muscle growth and recovery.
- Hydrolysed Whey Peptides is pure whey protein that has been enzymatically broken down to small peptides and amino acids so it requires virtually no digestion and can be absorbed fast. It is ideal for taking immediately after training for rapid recovery.
Each 30 gram serve of SuperWhey contains around 22 grams of muscle building Whey and is low in fat and carbs. Recover faster after every hard workout and build more lean muscle by simply adding 2 serves of SuperWhey to your daily diet.